Need some help?

There appears to be a white/yellow mould on the compost. What it is and is it harmful?

The mould type material on the compost is a non harmful fungal growth.  As our compost is a natural product containing peat and green compost this is a normal occurrence. Mature green compost can contain a wide range of beneficial fungi.  I would like to reassure you that generally these saprophytic fungi (on dead material) will not harm plant growth and if you aerate the product by just breaking it up with your hand and leave it for a while the mould will dissipate.